Here is a life enriching, challenging and fulfilling career opportunity.
Put your passion for teaching into practice, as a facilitator who makes learning come alive. We have an excellent teacher-student ratio, and provide our staff ample opportunities for professional and career advancement through regular skills development workshops.
The following vacancies exist in BIS:
- Business and Economics teacher for High School, with previous IGCSE, IBDP and AS-A/Level teaching experience.
- Spanish cum French teacher to teach across all sections with previous experience in International Schools.
- Music teacher skilled to teach keyboard, piano, guitar and drums to Elementary and Middle School students. Previous experience in teaching in schools is required.
- Elementary School teachers with International Curriculum experience
- German Teacher to tech in Elementary School and Middle School
- Psychology teacher with previous experience in the A-Level and IBDP curriculum
- Librarian with previous experiences in International School
- Chemistry teacher With experience of 2 years of IBDP, A Level and IGCSE Chemistry teaching experience. We prefer a candidate who is a continuous learner, a team player, innovative and committed.
- Science teacher with 2 years of PYP / Primary Check Point Science teaching experience. We prefer a candidate who is a continuous learner, team player, innovative and committed.
- Dance Teacher, for both contemporary and Indian dance, with previous school teaching experience
Candidates must send in their Resumes to email@example.com